Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wedding Mandap Cost In Chennai

[LE] Lost Experience - Evidence # 21 -




here the latest messages between Rachel and Malik, another update arrives from http://www.whereisalvar.com , as can be seen from the number of bars set by Rachel was reached and a message invites us to follow with livepodcast Djdan September 24.




- 5 message

location: http://Hansoexposed.com
from? To? : Rachel Malik
Transcription messages : M - - Wish Were it that simple. Fact is, as much as I want to, I still can not trust you. I want to believe you are the man who helped me in Paris, But Was not de Zylva's name unknown. You Could Be Mittelwerk Himself, springing a trap under my feet. I need confirmation it's you. I need you to tell me something only you know Could.
Translation: "M - I hope it is that simple. The fact is that despite the desire, I can not even trust you. I believe you're the man who helped me in Paris, but the name" de Zylva's "was not unknown. Mittelwerk You may be the same as preparing a trap under my feet. I need a confirmation that you are. I need you to tell me something that only you can know."


- message 6

ubicazione : http://RachelBlake.com
da?a? :da Malik a Rachel
Trascrizione Messaggio :"R -- I respect your caution. Suppose it's warranted, after all you've come through. I can't remember it exactly, but I think when we were in the stairwell in Paris, you muted the mic as I said "Because he wanted me to help you, and I can't question a man who would launch the Mental Health Appeal... to save a loved one." Say what you will about him now, his heart was once in the right place."
Traduzione :"R -- rispetto la tua cautela. Suppongo sia dovuta, dopo ciĆ² che hai passato. non posso ricordarlo exactly, but I think when we were on the stairs in Paris you have muted the microphone and said "because he wants me to help you, and I can not question a man who can launch the Mental Health Appeal to save the beloved ... . What you want about him now, his heart once was right. "

- 7 message

location: http://stophanso.rachelblake.com/
from? to? : from Malik to Rachel
Transcription Message: I'm in NYC
Translation: "I am in New York."

- 8 message

location : http://www.whereisalvar.com
from? To? : Rachel Malik
Transcription Message: You lived in 3 different apartments. Be waiting outside your second at 7:45 PM. I'm sending a car. Hope you remember the brand of iron you hit me with, "Because that's the code.
Translation: "You live in three different apartments. Wait a second off at 7:45 PM. I will send you a car. I hope you remember the sign of re iron I've hit, because this is the code."




all the clues are collected at these pages that you can access even to the right of this page
THE LOST EXPERIENCE --raccolta 2--
THE LOST EXPERIENCE --raccolta 1--

0 comments:

Post a Comment