Monday, May 31, 2010

Tv Tuner Driver Saa7130

The women are all beautiful, from feet to armpits

'armpits Have you ever seen this? 'says an advertisement, or' would like to have beautiful armpits? ', and again, she asks him:' are more beautiful here (points to the legs), here (points to the buttocks) or here (points to his arms) 'and he shows his armpits.

Well, hard to me to confess to you as for me, but I until a few days ago I had never paid attention to the aesthetics of my armpits. I do not know why, but beyond the desire to keep them smelling another thought I had. It will be that only a woman or a sloppy, poor me, I crossed my path only petty men who paid attention to my armpits than me: peek never, never carezzina and my armpits still ... so beautiful and fragrant but not perhaps, alas, not even soft!
Then a few days ago, the revelation
what I thought the pad is just for my cu ... hours? What detergent for my smell?
What the magic cream that fills me with wrinkles?
What underwear anti-stress?
What the depilatory cream may be done, and even spray foam?
What the mild shampoo, the dye that seems real, nourishing balm, the tablet that while stopping hair loss, strengthens the scalp hair and the same? What
slimming pill and firming cream? What
plumping lipstick, mascara plumping, plumping the foundation?
What the hell should I do with all this if, deep down, you go to see I've got my armpits dry? And if I should happen to meet, finally! - A real man? One of those who cared more for the armpits to the buttock? I tell him? 'I'm sorry but in thirty years I have not found a moment of time to devote to my armpits '?? Come on, let's be serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment